Thread: Download Power Director 8

Download Power Director 8

As as profession movie editor I was looking for a proper movie editor. I am not concerned with numerous features but and easy to use and quiet functional tool. I came across Power Director 8. But the problem is that to get I will need to buy the entire Cyberlink DVD Suit. Does Cyberlink sold it as a single unit. If yes then please post a trail version link along with some of its most useful feature. What is the system requirement for the same and what languages does it supports. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download Power Director 8

You can download and buy the entire software from the official site of Cyberlink. I am listing some most useful features of the application. For video editors it is a fully functional tool. You will not need to rely on any other for a single purpose. Power Director8 does the entire work. The main functions of the software is that it gives professional results with 16 tracks and designing, a 5x faster video streaming support with hardware acceleration, upscale sd video to hd and fix you video problems. It offers you much more than what is listed. Visit the site for more information.

PowerDirector 8 is a powerful video editor. The new version is mover reliable and faster. It not only create video by give you several enhancement options to enrich your video quality. Once you get the full version Cyberlink offers around more than 13,000 free effects and templates. You can even share you videos online by using it. The best thing about the application is the output quality is great.
    CyberLink Launches DVD Suite 7 to compete Nero 9

Click on the below link to download and use the software. The language it supports is English, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Chinese Simplified, German, French and Italian. The download is a 30 days trial with some limited features. The minimum system requirements for the software is Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7. P3 Processor minimum with 512 MB RAM. A 5GB free space on the hard disk.
    PowerDirector 8 Download