Thread: Chopper XP for Windows XP

Chopper XP for Windows XP

Hi,
    I want to download chopper xp for Windows. It is DVD splitter which can extract any part of a DVD. Does this means it is more like a DVD splitter. Does it supports all the formats of DVD. I have some DVD video from which I have cut some parts and then merge them to single. I do not want a advance Movie Editor tool. Thanks in advance.

Re: Chopper XP for Windows XP

Chopper XP is a freeware tool. So you do not need to pay for the for the same. It is available on multiple sites for download. Chopper XP is a VOB cutting tool with a video display. The interface is simple and very easy to use. It has a scroll option you have to just select and then cut the disc to proper place. A best software for extraction. The software also displays all the information about the video like time, size, etc.

It is an quiet easy tool to use and the best thing I like about the software is that is preserves a 100% quality of the video. It did not re compress the entire audio just extract out the selected part. You can select high, low or normal quality type of videos and then save to desired location. It cuts .vob files and other formats too. Click on below link and download the same.
    Chopper XP

Chopper XP is a quiet fast program. It looks more like Classic Windows Media Player. It can cut a VideoCD, mpg and vob files. You will have to select the area of extraction by mouse. The selection will be highlighted and then save it to your computer. Chooper XP also supports to add a multiple file together. The processing speed is good and the file quality is also better.