Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nero does not burn a dvd

Windows Software

Old 11-08-2009

Nero does not burn a dvd

Hi,
I having a some problem in Nero. Nero is not burning Transporter Movie disc. It gives write protected errors and eject the disc out. Which is a best software to burn the movie disc. As I am working on a project work so I need a good movie editor. I have some videos which needs to be merge, split and add extra audio tracks. Plus the editor must have a feature which can convert the video to psp. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Old 11-08-2009

Re: Nero does not burn a dvd

It is not happening so because Nero does not burn a copyright protected disc. All original DVD's maybe they have movie, songs, games, etc are copyright protected to avoid piracy. And Nero can easily identify a copyright protected disc. You have to look for a different burner. But one thing you will have to note down is that it is not legal to do this as per the copyright law.
Old 11-08-2009

There are tons of third party movie editors. Maximum are trail versions. I will recommend you to use Windows Movie Maker. The application comes with your Windows. But the only issue here is that it not a full fledged movie editor. For entire editing work you can download Movie Editor by Blaze Media Pro. They offers trail version but for the full you will have to buy a license key for the same.
Old 11-08-2009

I am using PSP Movie creator to create a video file for my psp. The below link is the download for the same. The main features of this software is that it can convert a DVD to mulitple formats just by a click. That too at a faster rate. The video quality is much better and it also includes a video editing feature. Download and try it.
PSP Movie Creator.
Old 11-08-2009

Hi there, even i agree with Windows Movie Maker is a great place to start- its user-friendly, has many effects and possibilities for creativity. There are many,many add-ons for it (check the official Windows Movie Maker forum-google it) and the HUGE forum has lots of useful tips and tricks as well as info. There is also an excellent site dedicated to Movie Maker 2- papajohn.org. And its free!

Hope this helps

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,