Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Rip Cd With CloneCd

Windows Software

Old 11-08-2009

How to Rip Cd With CloneCd

Hello , I Have downloaded the clonecd software As i want to Rip some of the Cd that i borrowed from my freinds , i cannot operate it , can you tell me How do we Rip Cd using Clonecd Software , please Help thanks in advance

Old 11-08-2009

Re: How to Rip Cd With CloneCd

With CloneCD, you can not do that, the program is not built for that purpose . With Nero, it is possible , except that if the DVD is protected (it is surely, if you've purchased), otherwise Nero will not rip it , I advise you therefore to use a software that lighter, efficient, fast, free, and is simple(but very comprehensive and allows for advanced settings sympas) to use : FairUse.
Old 11-08-2009

and if want to rip the cd using nero then you just launch Nero StartSmart, select the expert mode, go to the Photo and Video, and select "Convert Movies to Nero Digital": this will make films in MPEG4 format I think that's all you can do with Nero ...
Old 11-08-2009

CloneCD is not a burning software like any other. Unlike "conventional" burning software such as Nero Burning Rom or EasyCD, CloneCD can not create CDs (data backup of your hard drive for example). Indeed, CloneCD is not a program but a master burning software This means that it can only make backup copies of existing CDs and create or burn image files.
  1. Step 1: Launch of CloneCD
  2. Step 2: Main Menu
  3. Step 3: CD image Creation Menu
    This button is the one useful when you use when you want to create an image of your original CD

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,