Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where does sonicstage store data files

Windows Software

Old 11-08-2009

Where does sonicstage store data files

I have installed Sonicstage on my windows xp computer. Where does sonicstage store data files? I want to convert that file in to MP3. Is that possible to convert that file in to itunes.

Old 11-08-2009

Re: Where does sonicstage store data files

Open SonicStage. The program should have an icon stored to your computer's desktop if the short icon is not available no desktop then search the file from start > search and type the extension of the file.
Old 11-08-2009

SonicStage doesn't store the files like iTunes does (in neat format by Artist then Album) instead it lumps it altogether in about a dozen folders and uses its database to figure out which file belongs where.The easiest way to move files is just delete all the entries in SS (but not the files). Move the files then load the files into SS again from the other drive.
Old 11-08-2009

Blaze Media Pro includes an audio and video converter, audio editing and video editing, video capture, audio recorder, data CD/DVD burner, audio CD burner, Video CD (VCD/SVCD) burner, audio CD copy, effects, media management, playlist, full-screen video support, and more all-in-one software application.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,