Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to lower ps3 resolution and add subtitles

Windows Software

Old 11-08-2009

How to lower ps3 resolution and add subtitles

hi
i am using DVDFab to rip the dvd movies while the codecs DVDFab uses for PS3 files are fine but problem acquires in the resolution options for PS3. so please can any one help me to manage resolution for ps3 also tell me how can i add subtitles to it ?
thank you

Old 11-08-2009

Re: How to lower ps3 resolution and add subtitles

try with XenonMKV (formerly MKVOfDeath) is a Windows frontend utility, similar to GOTsent and Videora Xbox Converter. It repackages high-definition H.264/x264 video and 5.1 audio contained in MKV files to an MP4 format that the Xbox 360 , psp can play.
Old 11-08-2009

Use VirtualDubMod is based on the famous video editing software VirtualDub by Avery Lee. Born as a unification of several existing modifications, a lot of new features have been added, including support for the matroska container format. Then add subs using aviaddxsubs. AVIAddXSubs is a simple to use, free program to subtitle videos converting the original srt files you may have. Its services are useful in cases your hardware player in not able to show the subtitles directly from srt
Old 11-08-2009

Use WinAVI iPod/PSP/3GP/MP4 Video Converter .WinAVI iPod/PSP/3GP/MP4 Video Converter is software for MP4/3GP file conversion of portable video device such as iPod/PSP, It can convert almost all video formats, for e.g., DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to iPod/PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. It has an unmatchable speed and high quality. And it supports transport your video files to your iPod/PSP directly.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,