Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sonic Digital Media Free Download

Windows Software

Old 11-08-2009

Sonic Digital Media Free Download

Hi,
I want link of Sonic Digital Media software. Where I can download the software for free. I had tried to located on mulitple sites but all are offering a trail version. Also what is the feature of this software and if I download the entire suite then what applications do I will receive back again. What is the minimum system requirements for the application. And if there is no free version then what is the charge of full version.

Old 11-08-2009

Re: Sonic Digital Media Free Download

Sonic gives a variety of products. It does not only includes a Digital Media Player only. You can see the entire range on the official site of Sonic. I have Roxio Creator 2009. The entire suit purchase gives you much more than the free version. Unfortunately there is no trial version of this software. It is a Burning & Copying software, a Video Player, a DVD creator, a Music player, Photo Viewer, Mobile support, Disc Label and Sharing program. The entire software will cost you $79.99.
Old 11-08-2009

Digital Media Studio is complete solution to work with Digital Media like sound, video, movies, etc. It is a great utility with has a friendly user interface and multiple features. I use to create a collection of my entire audio and video. By using this utility you can create a CD and DVD with entire features and support. You can create your Ultimate Music Collection, Archive you images, audio and data files. The system requirement for the same is Pentium III processor with minimum 256 Mb RAM, a video card, a 10 GB of free hard drive space and video capture device.
Old 11-08-2009

If you go on to the site of Sonic you can see a range of Sonic Products. Like Roxio, My DVD, Buzz, Photosuite, PhotoStory, CinePlayer Decoders, Record now, Drive Letter Access, Easy DVD Copy, and much more. It not only provides you a software related to multimedia but also in category of video, photo, players, backup, dvd authoring, accessories, etc. You can purchase the same from the site.
SONIC DigitalMedia V7

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,