Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Software fan speed controller

Windows Software

Old 10-08-2009
Members

Software fan speed controller

hi
i am feeling that my fan on cpu is not rotating with proper manner so might be chance of over heating so i need application to control fan speed so that i can maintain the temperature of my computer .so please suggest me good application .
thank you

Old 10-08-2009

Re: Software fan speed controller

SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info and show hard disk temperatures. SpeedFan supports SCSI disks too. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some hardware.SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise.
Old 10-08-2009

RivaTuner is best application to do that ,RivaTuner is a complete powerful tweaking environment, providing you everything you may need to tune NVIDIA GPU based display adapters.The widest driver-level Direct3D / OpenGL and system tuning options, flexible profiling system allowing to make custom settings check here Download RivaTuner 2.23
Old 10-08-2009

If you want you can use hardware solution like Zalman ZM-MFC2 Multi Fan Speed Controller .but also you can set rotation for your fan from bios also normally bios are set to run fan according to temp of cpu automatically but if you facing some problem then try to upgrade bios.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,