Thread: Blu Ray Easter Egg

Blu Ray Easter Egg

Hi,
    I want some Blu Ray Easter eggs. My friend told me that they some hidden tips and tricks of viewing blu ray disc. This easter eggs are run by some remote codes which shows up some hidden videos and audios. I have a collection of a Blu Ray dis like Batman, Beowulf, DareDevil, etc. What is this Easter eggs. I had heard that Windows also have those Easter eggs tricks. If anyone knows some interesting then please post. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blu Ray Easter Egg

Here are some Easter eggs for Blu Ray disc. Like the first one is Batman. In the disc select the third trailer from disc 2 and enter the numbers 56537 slowly. Then the result will be the screen will become blank and a different trailer will come up. For Beowulf you have a quick one minute break. Now highlight on the Journey Continues and then press the left on your remote. Then click on dragon horn icon. There are much more you get more reference by searching multiple sites.

A Easter Egg refers to a hidden message in any system. It can be a joke or a feature or a object, movie, book, CD, etc. The Atari's adventures refers also contained a Easter egg. There are mulitple games today who has Easter eggs. See the below thread which refers to some of Windows Easter Eggs. It is just a feature of any application which is hidden.
    NotePad Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs are in many program and applications including games. It depicts to a traditional practices. I will list you some Google Easter Eggs. There are really entertaining to do. Open Google and in the search box type the following and see the result at your own.
    • Type google i33t and click on I am feeling lucky button. Then type google loco and click on feeling lucky button.
    • Type google gothic and click on feeling lucky button.
    • Type google bsd and click on feeling lucky button.
    • Type google linux and click on feeling lucky button.
    • Type google easter egg and click on feeling lucky button.