Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Movie Maker keeps shutting down.

Windows Software

Old 08-08-2009

Windows Movie Maker keeps shutting down.

Hiya, I'm using windows movie maker for the first time and every time i try to import music to it the whole thing shuts down.
I've been checking other forums and can't find anyone with the same problem. I would really love to get this sorted so if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it!

Old 10-08-2009

Re: Windows Movie Maker keeps shutting down.

That problem my be due to you dont have required codecs to open that file or your Windows Movie Maker get corrupted due to any third party application or virus so first install klite codec pack and scan for virus

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: