Thread: What is sharepoint dashboard drill

What is sharepoint dashboard drill

I heard that sharepoint has very good application named Dashboard which will be used to explore for web application it would be helpful for me if someone suggest some more about it, please share with me.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: What is sharepoint dashboard drill

There are business solutions that provides implementation of Dashboard for various types of users ranging from CEO, CFO to end users. dashboard has been designed and built by using Dashboard Designer, users can view and interact with it on a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services site or a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 site.

Dashboards that assembly and display rich business information, such as key performance indicators, from disparate sources such as server-based Excel spreadsheets, Within analytic charts you can drill down (or up) to see lower (or higher) levels of detail, see the individual transactions that make up a particular value in a chart, or use actions that are defined in the data cubeMicrosoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports, and external databases.

Dashboards are versatile because they can be created to contain multiple scorecards and reports, together with an almost unlimited number of key performance indicators (KPIs). spreadsheets should be available to maintain and efficiently share one centralized version of the data while helping to protect any sensitive or proprietary information embedded in the original documents.