Thread: MS Project 2003 Web

MS Project 2003 Web

I am new at Project, having just taken over the Administration of it for our company, Here are a few items I have run into and was wondering if I could get a little help.

One of my team leaders keeps getting a task update from a task that he was removed from by the previous administrator....I have opened the project and his name is not associated with the task...I have made my self both Owner and Manager of the Project...But, I can't seem to figure out why he is still getting update from the tasks he has been removed from.

Next I have a project that I cannot modify, when I open it I get an error message that says the Project is opened by another user, and gives the users name....Unfortunatley this user has been merged together into the proper user.....I cannot seem to find anyway to close the open project because this user doesn't exist...anyone know how I go about solving this?

I think that is all for now....

Thanks in advance for your help
    K.

Re: MS Project 2003 Web

You are not authorized to analysis this page. You do not have authorization to analysis this directory or page with the credentials you supplied. Rebuild the Windows user profile is the only thing to correct the problem that I encountered. I hope this will help you solve your problem. Please try this option I'm sure this works for you. If you do not know how to do this then the Google search will give you many solutions in this area. Thanks.