Thread: Pixie Codec Pack cannot uninstall

Pixie Codec Pack cannot uninstall

Actually someone or the other has installed the Pixie Codec Pack... I don't know who has installed that but i am not able to remove it from the computer... Does anyone know how to remove it please help...????

Re: Pixie Codec Pack cannot uninstall

Ever since there am installed Tunebite There am lost all the sound of my computer…. everythign. I have read the forms and it even sent to the aid table the attendance requests. I have done everything what the forums and the support people have said that to make… Uninstallation Tunebite, to buy and to install SoundBlaster, Uninstallation Tunebite and directories of installation of… tried to still eliminate all the references in the registry related to him… no sound. I have read in the network that installs Tunebite PixiePack and fdshow codec and more probable PixiePack is than codec is the one that is blocking my audio one. So, how to eliminate PixiePack and codes of my ffdshow Vista 32-bit machine? Please, somebody can help me with this. I feel because I have bought a pair of rims for the snow of my car that paused the operation of the motor! If I cannot use the program, would have to be able to use my computer!

There are many third party software made to remove any software from your computer which you are not able to remove it..... From that one is CCleaner.... I think this will do your work... If this software don't do your then you may find the other software that do that work for you..... I hope this solution may work for you.....!

Videoraptor have you in your equipment? I had the same question and it seemed to me that PixiePack is associated with Videoraptor. One settles to the same hour and there are no archives with "ff" in Videoraptor.