Thread: How to View HTML Source Code in Word 2007

How to View HTML Source Code in Word 2007

Hello friends,

I am working on a project which is in HTML format, if we want to view it's source code then we need to use the View Source command under View option where it allows us to view the source code in Notepad. But i want to view HTML Source Code in Word 2007, for this i have asked my friends about it but he don't have any idea about it. Can anyone tell me what steps i need to follow to view HTML source code in Word 2007.

How to View HTML Source Code in Word

According to me Word 2007 does not have MS Script Editor linkage to edit HTML through the User interface. But You can turn it on by Confirming the file format conversions by clicking on Office Button then goto Word Options over here select Advanced option and select General option. Then use Office Button and Open to open the .HTM file and choose plain text as the file type and you would be able to view HTML source code in Word 2007.

View HTML Source Code in Word 2007

I have try to follow the steps which you have mention but not i am not able to view HTML source code in Office 2007, can anyone tell me any other alternative method to view in Word 2007 because it's very important to view it in Word 2007 since it's easy to read the code and at the same time i can also have a printout of it through Word.

How to View HTML Source Code in Word 2007

If you want to view HTML source code in word 2007 for that can add Web Page Preview button from QAT this will try to see if you’re using a word that’s entirely. After adding it you need to go to Word Options dialog will open in that choose Commands From box and select Commands which are not in the Ribbon. Then click on Page Preview from the list of commands, and then click the Add button. Once you click on preview document it will open in your default web browser.