Thread: DVI to ADC do it yourself cable

DVI to ADC do it yourself cable

Recently I was in a place and friendly that has an Apple Studio Display. It wanted to connect it MacBook Pro, but when I went to connect it had a strange aspect dvi connection that seem Supply's to be able and source code. After observing that a little seemed to me that a connector ADC is called. I see that Apple has a converter of DVI to ADC of cable by $ 99, that is a little expensive. Any person who uses one 3rd party of the adapter of DVI to ADC and been successful?

Re: DVI to ADC do it yourself cable

I have had a friend in a similar situation during a time, and it never found a solution. It does not stop to suggest is not that way, but he is very expert reason why it can be difficult.

The solution is only its face, and not very often I am in house of my friendly I do not believe that its value. If I get an adapter more cheap then I could make another thing that I believe that always she can connect it to a television with s-video connector DVI/RCA that I have.

I also have been looking for in that. i just got to mercury with a pretty screen for adc cheap because somebody broken connector ADC of the video card. I still want to use the screen, but she does not have desire of bifurcation in the mass, mainly after seeing pin outs for ADC and DVI - > ADC dvi usb with 2 pins and 4 pins of energy. It only needs a power supply 25V, ADC female connector, male connector DVI, a cable USB, and hours with a weld iorn and that you must have an adapter (I want to prove this, but they have not been able to find a connector ADC in any place). Please, if later to return to find an adapter cheap or some place with adc connectors.