Thread: Menu not working in DVD created by Nero

Menu not working in DVD created by Nero

Hi,
    I had created a Movie disc by adding up some 5 videos together. The burning process was proper without any errors. I has selected a menu style at the time of DVD creation and applied to the disc. Nero first encoded my disc and then burned them properly without any error. Now when I play the disc on a DVD player then the first video plays directly without the menu. It also does not provide a selection of videos menu. It just go on play continuously.

Re: Menu not working in DVD created by Nero

It is possible that some files in the Nero tool is damaged. If must give your some error at the time of Menu Creation. It is also possible that the Menu file which is created inside the DVD is not readable by the players. The best option is to uninstall the product and then re-install it back. So that the old file which are damaged can be restored back again.

Possibilities of corrupted menu files. Download Nero Removal Tool. The tool is a freeware utility which is used to remove the files of Nero completely. Just download it and install it. Run the application and click on clean. Then re-install it. This can sort the issue out. Because due to some damage file it shows to you that menu is created by it not implemented by Nero at the time of burning.

If you have Nero Setup Cd then insert it and run the setup. A menu will appear asking your to Remove, Modify and Repair. Then click on Repair and click on Next. If you had installed the software in any different directory then give the appropriate path, otherwise click on Next. The setup will update the new file to Nero directory and restore the old settings.