Thread: Hide identity while sending emails

Hide identity while sending emails

I have installed windows xp on my system and i use internet explorer for sending mail or surfing internet. Does any one know how to hide my identity when sending emails. Any changes in internet explorer to hide my ip address so it maintain privacy and won't allow another user to access that information.

Re: Hide identity while sending emails

Click on option >general preference...You can change what your recipients see when they check their messages.. if you want to hide your ip using mozilla firefox, you can install addons like ph proxy, just click on tools > addons > and search for proxy. It protect you by making you anonymous online but also stops scripts from running which detect your ip address.

Hide My IP allows you to conceal your identity on the Internet . Surf anonymously, prevent hackers from acquiring your IP address, send anonymous email, and un-ban yourself from forums, blogs, message boards by changing your IP address anytime you wish. Hiding your IP address is as simple as clicking the "Hide IP" button, which automatically configures Internet Explorer and FireFox to use a proxy server from our proxy list. You can even change your IP address automatically every few minutes or automatically use an anonymous proxy when you start your computer. When you shut down Hide My IP, your web browser settings will revert back to normal.
    Download Hide My IP 1.0

You can use any kind of HTTP proxy server to hide your identity when sending emails, it hides you ip address through web based email like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc... or there many software which allow to hide ip address while you are browsing the Internet and protects your identity. Whenever you surf the Web or do something else on the Internet, this program will totally protect you.