Thread: Set nero compilation to udf

Set nero compilation to udf

hi

i want to burn files with udf from nero but as i tried to do i get error so nero tells me this will not make a DVD capable of being played on a stand alone DVD player. can any one help me ?
    thank you

Re: Set nero compilation to udf

DVD technology has a distinct advantage with the ability to be copied with no loss in quality, to not be at risk of being damaged when played. but when you tried to burn such protected files due to region it can provide such error.you need special application to burn it ....

Insert a blank DVD, open Nero Smartstart. Change the media type to DVD.Select COPY and BACKUP. Click "Burn Image to Disk." Navigate to that file see here for more How to burn Vista's UDF file. Using Nero. also you can use application like isobuster .IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc

Try JetBee .It is FREE provides reliable and accurate recording of everything you need onto discs. At the stage of development we refused to implement any auxiliary options and concentrated upon two basic requirements of end-users, i.e. simplicity and its easy-to-use application in everyday life. From the other side main functionality of our software is at the level (very often even higher) of more sophisticated software.