Thread: Download 1 Click DVD Copier

Download 1 Click DVD Copier

From where can I get 1 Click DVD Copier tool. It is really a great tool. I had used it on my friends system. I was having a old movie disc which the software copy very easily. The best thing about the tool is that it does not has a very complex interface in creating a disc. Please sent some download links for the same. In case if I need to buy the software then what is cost of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download 1 Click DVD Copier

DVD Copy is a powerful error correction copier software. It can utilize error correction technology and copy any disc. It can even copy a disc which has bad sectors. It gives you 1:1 perfect copy. The software copies and create a high quality disc. Below is the link for trail version. But you will have to pay a particular amount to buy the full version.
    DVD Copy

The software is not available for free. You will have a fee of amount $59 to get the full version. The best feature of this software is that it uses a CPRx error correction technology. this technology lets the tool to create a high quality disc even after there is scratches and errors on disc. The software is accompanied with a burner software.

1Click DVD copy is a fast tool to burn a disc just by 1 click. All settings are configured by default. The features of this software is error correction technology, burn engine, high quality disc, copy dvd, support dual layer, support NTSC and PAL, etc. The software is an innovative solution to burn disc with bad sectors or bad layer.