Thread: Can't display picture on email

Can't display picture on email

I just downloaded Firefox 3.0, it doesn't show picture in the email (yahoo, msn). Every time i open my profile it won't allow me to change or add picture. Can any one tell me why i can't display picture on email. Is this browser problem or any setting in my profile.

Re: Can't display picture on email

For images attached to messages: go to the "View" menu and make sure that "Display Attachments Inline" is checked.When you open new messages, some images may not appear immediately. Yahoo or msn disables images to protect you from unknown senders, like spammers, who use images and links to verify that your email address is real. For remote images: go to "Tools -> Options -> (Advanced if using 1.07 or below) -> Privacy -> General" and uncheck the box for "Block loading of remote images in mail messages."

MSN Pictures Displayer 4.4.0.0 : MSN Pictures Displayer is a free and useful application that enables you to display in a slideshow your own pictures as MSN Messenger avatars, while chatting with your friends.With MSN Pictures Displayer you can display BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG files.For each picture, you can add your comment in the panel below : it will be displayed as your personal message.You can also create slideshows (extension MPD) on a theme, save, display and send them to your friends.

Download MSN Pictures Displayer 4.4.0.0

Do you have any security software running that may have an Ad Blocker?Download and install the previous version 6.0.3 of Microsoft Messenger and Clean out your cache and history file.There is aslo a 'Disable Image' key, with 'all', 'external site images' and 'Image animations' settings..