Thread: How to check the awstats time zone

How to check the awstats time zone

I have just enable Awstats with my web browser. Is there anyway to view AwStats in my selected timezone rather than the server's? I was communicating with my customers all over the world that want this to be able to view their stats in their local timezone, and am getting problem there, Does anyone know how to add this line as global config on AWStats?

Re: How to check the awstats time zone

They produce the results based on the server clock which can only have one setting, I have a script that replaces the scheduled task adding Include "awstats.conf" to all the configs (if not there) before running UpdateStats.bat, I will dig it out when I get home and post it. If it is your server you will be able to edit this and would suggest GMT as everyone can relate to that.

My interpretation is that the browser IE4 is interpreting the letter of the Spec, but wouldnt it be better if it was possible to reverse the hidden property, I think it would be much more straightforward to just change your display rather than adjusting positions of your display.otherwise it has little advantage over the display property.

function hide ()
    {
    document.getElementById("link").style.visibility='hidden';
    document.getElementById("square").style.visibility='hidden';
    }

They usually happen when it's been brought to the attention of a human. Passing the address of the first element is only one of three ways to pass an array. It's the most prominent way, because array-to-pointer-decay makes it so easy. The best advice I could give you is to ignore it and move on. Just because hidden text is present doesn't mean hidden text is the reason they rank well. array instance by reference is a good idea instead of passing the array by pointer or reference, because it's an actual object and carries no overhead with an intelligent compiler. applying automatic penalties for hidden text is incredibly stupid if that means removing legitimate pages from the index.