Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot download Adobe Flash player 9

Windows Software

Old 07-08-2009

Cannot download Adobe Flash player 9

I am facing some issue with Adobe Flash player whenever i am trying to visit some sites i am getting a pop up as download flash player but till my knowledge Flash is already being installed on my computer . I don't know why i am getting this and facing this issue in Internet Explorer. Can anyone help me out with this issue.

Old 07-08-2009

Download Adobe Flash player 9

If you are facing such kind of issue then i would recommend you to first get the latest version for Flash Player for any Windows browser before installing make sure you uninstall all previous versions and at the same time also remove ActiveX control too. To download the latest version of Adobe Flash player 9 click here.
Old 07-08-2009

Problem with Adobe Flash player 9

I am also facing some issues in Adobe Flash player 9 when i am trying to use Internet Explorer , i don't know what the issue but when i asked my friend about it , he told me that i need to make some changes in the Internet Explorer ActiveX settings and after that you won't be facing any issue.
Old 07-08-2009

Internet Explorer ActiveX settings for Adobe Flash Player

If you want to have Internet Explorer ActiveX settings then you need to follow the below steps:-
  • Open Internet Explorer.

• Then goto Tools goto Internet Options.

• Now select the Security tab.

• Then select the Custom Level.

• Over here you will find the section as ActiveX controls and plug-ins.

• Then set Download Signed ActiveX Controls to Prompt. Now also set it as Run ActiveX Controls And Plug-ins to Prompt.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,