Thread: Outlook pst file full

Outlook pst file full

I am facing some issue with my Outlook 2007, early everything was working fine but today when i am trying to sent any emails i am not able to do it. After sometime i got an error message as PST file is full and that I need to delete some items. However, the system doesn't allow me to access the file in order to accomplish it. Can anyone tell me what should i do in this case.

Outlook pst file full

In that case i would suggest you to first delete all your sent items and clear draft mails if you are having it and then try to send your emails. I guess now you would be able to send emails such kind of things happens because most of us keep unwanted emails too in our pst folder.

Sayam I a Guest

Outlook pst file full

I know that once i delete my sent items and drafts i would be able to send emails but the issue is when i am trying to access my .pst folder i am not allow to access it in that case can you tell me what should i do ?

Outlook pst file full

According to me the best option is to reinstall office and then reconfigure your pst. file and then you might be able to delete those emails. If you are still not able to access your pst files then i would recommend you to open the same file on some another computer and have a check for the same and does your pst folder consists of password protected then try to remove password and then access it.