Thread: Dreamweaver cs3 not responding

Dreamweaver cs3 not responding

I am facing some issue with my Dream weaver CS3 when i am trying to have a dialup system and try to use internet it's working very fine but if i try to upload a file from Dreamweaver by going to File then Save to Remote Server it just sits and gives me a error message as Server not responding. If i close Dreamweaver then it's working fine. Can anyone tell me whats steps should i follow in this case.

Error message: Server not responding

I was also facing same problem you are getting this message because dream weaver times out the connection even though your still connected. So in that case you need to either restart your computer or go to start, control panel, network and internet connections, network connections, and then just disable the connection of my computer for a couple seconds and then enable it.

Thanks for replying me it seems that you have lots of knowledge in Dreamweaver, i wan to ask you that how can i export one entire website to one folder which also includes all pictures because if I export it to a folder it just saves the index file, hence all the pictures are left in place and are not copied to the folder.

In that case dream weaver will save the site in my Documents of your User account which you are having on your windows and if you want to export your site, then you just need to copy the folder and paste it into whatever folder you're trying to export and it will copy each and every content of your site.