Thread: Storing photos on dvd

Storing photos on dvd

hi
    i am having lots of Photos that i want to burn on dvd but i want to make it like slide show that means i need video playback for photos. can any one help me to make such photo dvd for me please help me how can i do that ?
    thank you

Re: Storing photos on dvd

A basic DVD holds 4.7GB of data, which translates to more than 15,000 high-quality pictures. That is about seven times the capacity of a CD.
    • Insert a blank DVD into your computer's drive.
    • Windows Vista will detect the blank DVD and ask you to prepare it by giving it a name.
    • After you name your DVD, a window will open. Click on and drag whatever photos you want to copy into this window. Windows Vista will then copy the files for you.

hp.com

DVD Photo Slideshow is the best DVD Photo Slideshow Software to create DVDs from your photo collection. Watch your pictures on any home DVD player. Share your digital pictures on a DVD with friends or family. DVD Photo Slideshow animates your images to make a video DVD Slide show. Within a few minutes of work, you'll have an eye-catching photo slide show for TV (with DVD, SVCD, VCD 2.0 output), for iPod, Zune, PSP, PDA, Smart phone (MPEG, MPEG-4, 3GP MP4), for MySpace, YouTube (FLV, Web Album as output formats).

try DVD Slideshow Builder .Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder is the best rated photo slideshow software to create stunning dvd photo slideshow and home movies with your photos, video clips and music to preserve your family fun, memorialize your vacation or to promote your business! Create a unique dvd slideshow and burn the content directly to a DVD for watching on your big screen TV. You can also use nero to crate photo cd use latest Nero version