Thread: DVD FAB Error 102

DVD FAB Error 102

Hi,
    I had upgraded my DVD FAB software to Platinum edition. I was trying to backup my all old movies. In some disc I am getting a error 102 which states that it cannot burn a disc. The disc are not degraded as they plays in DVD player. And there are also no scratches on it. Every time to some particular disc only the error comes up. Otherwise some disc works fine. I had spoiled some disc because of this. Thanks in advance.

Re: DVD FAB Error 102

The Error 102 means that it cannot read the disc. The disc is not readable under many conditions. Like bad disc, lot of scratches or layer degradation and write protection. The disc will not work if any of this issue is related. Try a different burning software for the same. I will recommend you to use Nero. Insert your DVD disc and just assign a copy disc process. It will burn the same disc on a new one.

I think it is a error related to copy protection or may be damage disc. Here is an option which can help you out. Go t common settings and select Ignore all Read Errors. Try this do not use all the content of the disc just try to add up only the large movies without the sub titles and other content of the disc. Because DVD Fab will create the subtitles and menus which are auto generated.

Most probably a bad disc. Because the problem does not comes with another as you had mentioned. So try to change the disc. There is no option by which you can get the disc copied. You can try any data recovery software to get the movie out of it. Other wise second option is that just add the movie out of the disc or try to copy the entire disc on your hard drive.