Thread: Anti-booter for yahoo chat

Anti-booter for yahoo chat

hi
    i want to know how to protect yourself from being booting automatically by somebody else so just looking for Anti Boot on Yahoo Messenger. How to make Boot Protection using Yahoo Messenger. If any one knows such Anti Boot Protection please help me also tel me alternative to chat in yahoo..
    thank you

Re: Anti-booter for yahoo chat

Yahoo Messenger is weak to prevent bots or spammer. To avoid bots you can use Anti Boots software to help you increase the security of your yahoo messenger.Best Solution is use Yahoo Tools also better if you try on of this Yahoo Chat Client:YahElite, YmLite, Yam, Jam, Yahaven, Account / ID Makers, Chat Room Tool, Voice Chat Client Tools, Video Chat Client Tools, Instant Message Tools / IM, Yazak, YahEarth, Z Chat, YHook, Yahoo Intai Web cam, Conference Tools, Free Proxy Tools, IP Tools, Security Tools and Tutorial Chatting.

Yahaven Chat Client is use for Yahoo Messenger which has great protection features known as Yahaven Shield and Ghost Id that you can make unbootable. Yahaven can detect the flooding attack that come from lamer and then start automatically to use the Shield Protection. Along with the Ghost ID, Yahaven would became completely the Anti Boot Chat Client

YahElite is a system friendly chat client for use with Yahoo Chat Services.You can use it with, or instead of Yahoo Messenger as long as you don't login with the same account name in both.YahELite's Improved spam protection offers filters by name, text, wildcard ignores and 'bot' behavior.Boot resistance and resume session give you more control than ever before.