Thread: View print history in Windows XP

View print history in Windows XP

Hi friends,

I am having HP laser jet printer in my office and that printer is attach to my computer only in my absence people come at my desk and take the printout of it without my permission. The same think i was discussing with my friends he told me that why don't you install any software which allows you to view print history. i have try to find it on internet but was not able to get any software for my Windows XP. Can anyone help me out with this issue?

View print history in Windows XP

In that case i would recommend you to keep printed documents specifies that Windows should not delete documents after they are printed. This will allow a document to be resubmitted to the printer from the printer queue instead of from the program. To enable this option you need to go to printer preferences and print the the original document for your first copy,then you need to right click on the print job you want to print again and over here restart option will popup menu, now the document will be sent immediately to the printer without using the original application.

Dwonload View print history

If you wan to have view print history then i would recommend you to install Computer History Viewer 1.1 where it is simple and utilitarian interface makes for easy operation. The program tracks only Internet Explorer and Windows OS. It doesn't require installation and is small enough to be easily carried on a USB flash drive. Anyone with a need to check traces will find it useful, easy to operate, and informative.For downloading click on download.

Computer History Viewer 1.1

Download view print history software

You can also download Clipboard Viewer 1.0.1 which allows you to use multiple clipboards simultaneously. It keeps the history of your clipboard and lets you to find any data that you have ever copied. You never need to do it twice and it also hold the clipboard history and slots data after computer reboot. for downloading click here.