Thread: Copy multiple file / folder names to clipboard

Copy multiple file / folder names to clipboard

hi
    am am having huge list of files for which i want to prepare the list but i am unable to find the way can any one tell me such application which can help me to get a list of files through clipboard ? does any one knows here ?
    thank you

Re: Copy multiple file / folder names to clipboard

Try MIKLSOFT Renamer.Robust tool for multiple file renaming in the selected folder. This renaming tool allows you to rename big mass of files in the batch mode. Preview list will show you, how your files will be look like after renaming. Visual templates system will helpfully assist you in making up new names. You can save name pattern as template and apply its later to the same files.

DDFileCatcher is solution for you .Copy file names, MP3, digital image and over 290 file properties to the Clipboard, into Microsoft Word tables, Excel spreadsheets, the Clipboard, or disk files. DDFileCatcher catches files, shortcuts or folders dropped onto it from Windows Explorer. It turns the files into full file paths. Communicates with Microsoft Word or Excel, making tables or adding to them. Multiple format options, including plain text, CSV, tab delimited, XML and HTML.

Copy File Name is a smart and useful program which will enable you to right click any file and select "Copy File Name" from the context menu. This will copy the name of the selected file to the clipboard. Before the name is copied you will see a list of different representations of the file name.All entries in the list are different . Depending on where you plan to use the file name you can select either type and place it on the clipboard.