Thread: Disable Office Live AddIn ToolBar

Disable Office Live AddIn ToolBar

Hola,

I am using Windows vista on my computer.The thing is that Office Live AddIn ToolBar appears every time I open Excel even though I unc heck it each time. Still no mind to keep calm, it's really annoying.Have you guys know how can i possible shut the crap off

any ideas will save my hair..!!!
    Cheers..!!

Re: Disable Office Live AddIn ToolBar

1. Click the Microsoft Office Button Button image, click Excel Options, and then click Add-Ins.
    2. View the add-ins and application extensions that are categorized as follows:
    * Active Application Add-ins Lists the extensions that are registered and currently running in your Office program.
    * Inactive Application Add-ins Lists the add-ins that are present on your computer but are not currently loaded. For example, smart tags or XML Schemas are active only when the document that references them is open. Another example is the COM add-ins that are listed in the COM Add-ins dialog box. If the check box for a COM add-in is selected, the add-in is active. If the check box for a COM add-in is cleared, the add-in is inactive. To learn how to open the COM Add-in dialog box, see the section called Turn off or manage the installed add-ins.
    * Document Related Add-ins Lists template files that are referenced by currently open documents.
    * Disabled Application Add-ins Lists add-ins that were automatically disabled because they are causing Office programs to crash.

An add-in is installed functionality that adds custom commands and new features to 2007 Microsoft Office system programs. Add-ins can be for various types of new or updated features that increase your productivity. This article describes how to view and manage the add-ins for your Office programs.to disable the add-in. Go to Tools/Add-ins and deselect it.

Its not managed from excel ,rather you have to uninstall it from control panel add remove programs in xp or in vista its control panel/programs and features.also i believe you have to remove any office updates same location for both as above view installed updates and remove any that relate to Microsoft Office Live Add-in