Thread: Convert blue ray to dvd

Convert blue ray to dvd

hi
    i have bought some movie blue ray disk which i want to convert in dvd format as my friend dont have blue ray disk support to watch them. he having dvd player so i want to convert it in to dvd so please can some one help me to convert blue ray to dvd ?
    thank you

Re: Convert blue ray to dvd

blue ray disks are are copyright protected so you can not copy it directly.So you can use anydvd to rip movies on your hard disk then you can burn that movies to create dvd movie disk. AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

video codecs will Blu-ray support

• MPEG-2 - enhanced for HD, also used for playback of DVDs and HDTV recordings.
    • MPEG-4 AVC - part of the MPEG-4 standard also known as H.264 (High Profile and Main Profile).
    • SMPTE VC-1 - standard based on Microsoft's Windows Media Video (WMV) technology.

Dvd can also utilize MPEG-2 so run allication like DVD-Cloner Platinum. DVD-Cloner Platinum is powerful DVD copying/converting/burning software. It has all the features of DVD-Cloner plus the ability to convert all your DVD movies

Similar to the VOB files on DVD, EVOB files is the format video on HD-DVD and BlueRay discs. It stores video at up to 1920x1080 60P in MPEG-2, VC-1, or AVC formats.You can use ConvertXtoDVD .ConvertXtoDVD is all in one video conversion and burning software ,higher which supports Windows Vista, and Blu-ray DVD files.