Thread: Burn Any DVD Using CloneDVD2

Burn Any DVD Using CloneDVD2

hi
    i have anydvd working fine till yesterday but now i am unable to burn DVD's. CloneDVD2 unable to read blank dvd asking me to insert blank dvd even i already done i dont know what is wrong can any one help me ?
    thank you

Re: Burn Any DVD Using CloneDVD2

try to uninstall CloneDVD2 and install latest setup installation file as the problem can be due to corrupt installation also check for third party application that you have recently install as that can be conflict with CloneDVD2 so may disturbing CloneDVD.

Please try to uninstall any third party video application. Then completely uninstall Clonedvd ,you can use application to do this like cc cleaner. CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system. After uninstall you try reinstall CloneDVD

I think if you are having problem with CloneDVD then you can try DVDShrink. DVDShrink is software to backup DVD discs. You can use this software in conjunction with DVD burning software of your choice, to make a backup copy of any DVD video disc.

DVDShrink will also burn your backup DVD, if you have installed the latest version of Nero. The output from DVDShrink can be saved as files on your hard drive, which you can then burn with software of your choice.