Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Copy microsoft office from one computer to another

Windows Software

Old 04-08-2009

Copy microsoft office from one computer to another

Can any one tell me the procedure to copy microsoft office from one computer to another. Do i need to burn microsoft office onto a cd and then copy it on to another computer?

Old 04-08-2009

Re: Copy microsoft office from one computer to another

You can not copy microsoft office from one computer to another. If you're using Windows XP and need to transfer all your files and settings from one computer to another, you can use the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard instead of the Save My Settings Wizard but you can't use this option for office. If you don't have the actually microsoft office installation CD or file, you can't burn anything to a CD.and you must need installation CD to install microsoft office . This isn't something you can create yourself.
Old 04-08-2009

OpenOffice.org 3 is the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers. It stores all your data in an international open standard format and can also read and write files from other common office software packages.
Old 04-08-2009

If you are moving or transferring your installation of microsoft Office from one machine to another machine then you need to contact Office manufacturer about this process, but copy Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office,from one computer to another is illegal. With one license you are allowed to have the software installed on only one machine at a time.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,