Thread: Burn Audiobooks on a DVD by Nero

Burn Audiobooks on a DVD by Nero

Hi,
    I have a collection of audio book which is downloaded from the internet. My entire partition is filled up with it. Now to free up some space I want to burn those file in DVD. So I want to know that does the audio books can be converted to a DVD format. If yes then it would be really possible to listen the audio books anywhere. Please list some instructions for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Burn Audiobooks on a DVD by Nero

You can copy the files as a data. But I think it will give you a write protected error if you try to burn them in a DVD by using Nero. If such thing happen there is two option for your. First one right click on each file and select properties. In the window you can a Unblock button. Click on that and try to burn. If still no result then use DVD Ripper or AnyDVD tool.

The extension of the file is in .mp3. It can be placed in a DVD and it will play in any player. Just select make a audio dvd from nero and keeps on adding the files till the disk size is utilized. Then burn the disc and carry it anywhere you want. The .mp3 format is the most common audio format. So it is readable by all players. You can even transfer your audio books to the ipod and use them anywhere for listening.

The process is possible by using iTunes. You will have to download iTunes and then you can burn the same on a disc. Normally all audio books are a iTunes library format. Open iTunes and click on Edit and select Preferences. Click on burn button and chose a DATA CD/DVD type and click on OK. Now create a new playlist and add all the items in it. Then select the playlist and click on burn disc button. Insert a blank disk and click on the button again.