Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Downloading videos using real player 11

Windows Software

Old 04-08-2009

Downloading videos using real player 11

Hi

Wonder if someone can help me because I'm stuck!
Sometimes when i download videos it doesn't download the full video or just downloads sponsor message. Any ideas how to get the full video/part I want(and not just sponsor message)?
Thanks!

Old 04-08-2009

Re: Downloading videos using real player 11

The site must be blocking content. content provider has protected the video
The content provider must had protected it . have you tried using other site video .
Old 04-08-2009

Real provides further help about RealPlayer downloading problems. see here for more help. http://real.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/rea...p?p_faqid=3668. You can also Copy the url of the video you want to download and then Go to keepvid.com and paste it in URL box this will give you two option first will be Flv format and second will be mp4 format. And if you are facing problem in downloading video then reinstall the realone player video.
Old 04-08-2009

Might changing some setting in Real Player can help your out. Open Real Player and click on Tools/Preferences. Then on the left side under the Category option click on Download and recording. Now change the first option - On page load for 7 seconds to Only on mouse-over. Exit Real Player and restart it again. Hope this can help.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: