Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009

Converting a pdf to .lit format

Ho,
I have many ebooks in pdf format, how can i convert them to .lit format? Any converter application available ? i searched but couldn't found anything? Can you help me please?
Old 03-08-2009

Re: Converting a pdf to .lit format

Several utilities are available.

Like ABC Amber PDF Converter : ABC Amber PDF Converter is a powerful tool which allows you to convert PDF to any document format (HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, DBF, XML, CSV, XLS, MDB, DB, etc.) easily and quickly. Its also converts to LIT (MS Reader) . Download trial version.
Old 03-08-2009

Re: Converting a pdf to .lit format

Download the ConvertLIT GUI

ConvertLIT GUI is a graphical user interface for the wonderful command-line tool ConvertLIT. With ConvertLIT, you can extract files from Microsoft proprietary ebook format .lit (see http://www.microsoft.com/reader/ for more information), you can also downconvert (ie remove DRM protection) and inscribe lit files.

Install package of ConvertLIT GUI includes the command-line convertlit v1.8.

Remember to run ReaderKeyRecoveryTool (you can access it via File menu) if you are working with encrypted titles.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,