Thread: Xilisoft dvd ripper ultimate 5

Xilisoft dvd ripper ultimate 5

I am looking for software to rip DVD. I Have got dvd and want to rip it into mpeg or wmv format. Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: Xilisoft dvd ripper ultimate 5

Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5 :

Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate is powerful and easy-to-use DVD ripping software with the ability to rip DVD to almost all video and audio formats, such as convert DVD to AVI, rip DVD to MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, M4V, XviD, 3GP, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. With its powerful compatibility for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV, etc., Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate enables you to rip DVD to various portable media players supported formats.

Additionally, it can help you clip video segment, crop video size, edit video effects, adjust subtitle, and add video watermark, to get the customized DVD audio and video files.

Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5

Ripping is the process of copying audio or video content to a hard disk, typically from removable media or media streams. The word is used to refer to all forms of media. There many program can simplify the entire process by ripping and burning the audio to disc in one step, possibly re-encoding the audio on-the-fly in the process. Like Magic DVD Ripper, it is a very easy and powerful DVD ripping software, which can convert DVD to VCD, SVCD, AVI(DivX), WMV, MP3, iPod and PSP formats or backup DVD to hard drive without any loss of quality.

I think Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5 is better than Freez DVD Ripper, because it has great feature of Advanced audio and video settings - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate provides detailed audio and video settings, such as quality level, sample rate, channel, split mode, to meet different needs;

hey,i've never used this kind of software before because i usually watch videos on line.but recently i got few DVDs and want to rip some of them to mp4 so that i can enjoy them in my psp.BTW, is Xilisoft dvd ripper ultimate 5 for free and any other good dvd rippers?thanks.

Try AnyDVD HD application will come with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full HD-DVD (High Definition DVD) support, including decryption of HD-DVD movie discs. this is more better application check here Download AnyDVD HD 6.5.4.5 Beta also Anydvd alternative but to convert videos in mp4 you will need another application

thanks Sam.D,i will try that.

but the only problem is that i've to find another application to converte the movies to mp4.