Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best portable PDF reader?

Windows Software

Old 01-08-2009

Best portable PDF reader?

Hello,
Hi, Which is the best portable reader ? Which one you are using? have tried the Sumatra PDF Portable, its good, of small size near about 1.5MB, its bit fast also, but i'm sure this is not the best one, any portable PDF reader from adobe?

Old 01-08-2009

Re: Best portable PDF reader?

I think Foxit Portable PDF Reader is the best choice

Foxit is a portable PDF Reader that allows it's user to view and print PDF files and can be integrated into your current browser as well. It loads much quicker than Abobe Reader with virtually no delay in opening files. Foxit PDF Reader is free with the option to buy advanced addons such as the Pro Pack, PDF Creator and PDF Editor directly from the Foxit Website.
Old 01-08-2009

Refer to following threads:

Download Pdf Reader For Psp
Foxit eSlick low Cost Ebook Reader

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"
Old 01-08-2009

I use the Portable Adobe Reader Lite, its freeware and i think adobe is best of all.

Quote:
The bloat-free version of the popular PDF viewer, Adobe Reader, has turned portable. All the functionality and lightness of Adobe Reader Lite is included in the portable pack.

Adobe Portable Document Format

Invented by Adobe Systems and perfected over 15 years, Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) lets you capture and view robust information - from any application, on any computer system - and share it with anyone around the world.
Downlaod it from here

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,