Thread: Details about AOA DVD Copy software

Details about AOA DVD Copy software

Is anyone using AOA DVD Copy software. I had heard that it is the most easiest tool to burn a disc. But I had never used it and now I am quiet interested about the tool. I am using a AnyDVD tool for burning disc. That actually is a bit complicated software for newbie like me. I don't want advance tool to create disc. Just one click software which can burn a disc, split a dvd into cd, etc. I have a two DVD drives. One is my old DVD rom and other one is the new Writer. So I had just a plain task. To copy disc from Rom to writer. Thanks.

Re: Details about AOA DVD Copy software

You are right about that. The interface of the AOA DVD copy tool is the easiest one. It looks like a audio player. It has found button on the main windows. And two boxes of import and export. Just select your sources and click on the button below. You can burn a whole disc by click on whole disc radio button or main movie or split a dvd. The site of AOA offers a free download which a trial period versions.

AOA is a simple CD/DVD burning tools. There is absence many advance option in it. It is best for those who just want to burn or split disc. It is an ideal tool for creating 1 to 1 DVD copy. It has one click copy button as you want. The burning speed is fast. It supports all standard formats of a disc. The version of AOA only supports Windows.
    Click below to download the trial version AOA.

AOA Media offers many more tool than a simple DVD burner. A complete bunch of AOA DVD Copy, AOA DVD Ripper, AOA DVD Creator, AOA Video Converter and AOA ipod Mp4 converter at $109. If you visit on the site of AOA then you can also choose a customize option to choose the best tool for yourself. The interface of AOA tools is very simple and easy to use.