Thread: Need driver detector

Need driver detector

Hi,
    I'm searching for any good driver detection utility, does nyone aware of any good free driver detection application ? Actually i need to find the driver for my AGP gfx card . I downloaded few applications like pc pitstop etc which detects the drivers but in the end they demands of money for downloading the driver. Hope i was clear with my question. If you need anymore info please ask me. Thanks for any help.

Re: Need driver detector

For which graphics card you need the driver? You should always post the system specs before posting this type of thread. Anyways go to the official site of the graphics card you'll easily get the driver for download.

I don't know about the other applications, try this WinDriver Expert 1.90 , its free ware.

WinDriver Expert description

Enables you to detect hardware, backup driver or drivers currently installed on your system

WinDriver Expert is a utility that enables you to detect hardware, backup driver or drivers currently installed on your system.

My Driver enables you to restore drivers, find the latest drivers and install them to your computer.
    With WinDriver Expert, you may choose to backup a certain driver or the entire drivers to an EXE automatic installer. If you have a hardware that is troublesome, just remove it with the software.

Run the msinfo32 command and get the system specs and post back. There is one more application called Version tracker , search it on google, that may can help you.