Thread: Convert PDF to DVD

Convert PDF to DVD

Hi,
    I have thousands of e books which are in pdf format. Now I am migrating to different place. The problem is that I don't have a laptop to read this e books on the travel. So I want to know that is there a way by which I can convert this pdf files to a DVD file in video format. A DVD is a common disc which can be played anywhere. So is this possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Convert PDF to DVD

This is not possible. There is no such software by which you can convert a pdf file to video. But you can do one thing. Download a screen capture software. And set the e book pages to auto scroll. As the pages will scroll to a reading speed the screen capture software will create a video image of that. Then burn that file to DVD. You can pause a video and read the file in any portable DVD players.

You can do one thing. Convert all the pdf file to flash files. Because there is not such software which can convert a pdf to video. But you can convert them to flash files and then burn them in a disc. This flash file are readable by some mobiles and portable players. There are many tools for the same. There are also some websites that offers on the spot conversion.

The JPEG is the common format which you can view on DVD's. That means you can convert your all e books to jpeg file and them folder wise same them differently. Assign the name as page number and burn them on the. disc. Then by using Nero create a photo disc. Nero will create slide show and other option on the disc which can be played on almost all players. Download the below tool for the same purpose.
    PDF to JPEG Converter