Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Duplicate anniversary entries on calendar

Windows Software

Old 01-08-2009

I am facing some issue with my Outlook 2007, i have entered many people birthday and anniversaries, if on one same date if there are two birthday or anniversaries then i am getting two entries which i think is improper according to me . I need to have only one enter for it. For example

[ Anniversary: Shah, Jack (1) ]
[ Anniversary: Mehta, Jane (1) ]

Then it should show me as
[ Anniversary: Jack and Jane (1) ]

I guess this is possible in Outlook 2007. Can anyone tell me how to do it ?

Old 01-08-2009

Such kind of this makes it difficult to see a full list of calendar entries, it seems that you have the information in the account that it automatically shows up on the calendar. It might happen that we cannot see those events on the list when we look at the calendar entries list. Events that are automatically entered via an account don't show up there that can it be somehow made to show up on the list ?
Old 01-08-2009

I have try to do it but it's not working for me is there any other method by which duplicate entries on my calendar would be avoided, i have ask my friends about the same they told me in Outlook 2007 this is possible but don't know what steps are needed for the same.
Old 01-08-2009

Try to follow the below steps to remove duplicate anniversary entries on calendar:-
  • In Calendar, goto the Navigation Pane and select the Calendar folder.

• Over here click on View menu, then point to Current View, and then click on By Category.

• Now click on Subject column heading to arrange all the calendar items by subject.

• Then hold down CTRL while you click each duplicate calendar item in the list.

• When you have selected all the duplicate calendar items, press DELETE and finally restart outlook.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,