Thread: Constant bad image message

Constant bad image message

I am having Windows XP SP2 as Operating system on my Dell Laptop everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i try to Turn on my laptop i found that my laptop is being infected by virus and i downloaded malware bytes anti-malware to remove it, the virus was being removed from my laptop but from that whenever i try to open any program i am getting Windows error message as bad image and if i try to close the message the program is still work. Can anyone know how to solve constant bad image error message ?

Constant Pop up and Bad Image error messages

It seems that some of your files is still being infected because of which you are not able to open those files and it's supportive program, when you try to do it at that time you are getting as bad image message in that case i would recommend you to reinstall the programs in which you are facing those issues.

I have try to reinstall those programs too but still getting the same message i don't know whats the issue why i am getting this message even if i try to install the latest version of Norton. It's still coming back again and again now can anyone tell me what should i do in this case ?

It seems that your computer is very badly effected by Trojan horse because of which whenever you open any file you are getting this message. In that case i would recommend you to reformat your computer and have a fresh installation of Windows along with latest anti virus i would recommend you to install either AVG or Quick heal because they can protect your computer from such kind of viruses.