Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2009

Recover deleted e-mails in Hotmail

My email in Hotmail account are accidentally deleted. I have tried recover that email from software but no fix... Can any one tell me how can i get back my deleted e-mails from hotmail.
Old 01-08-2009

Re: Recover deleted e-mails in Hotmail

You can get deleted e-mails from hotmail, go to the box where it says "deleted item" or something... on the left side... This will open your Deleted folder, which contains all deleted emails.Browse through the emails on the first page of your Deleted folder and search until it found.
Old 01-08-2009

EaseUs DataRecoveryWizard 3.3.4 : Data Recovery Wizard is the reliable data recovery utility that provides you with powerful undelete, data recovery and disk restoration functionality. Data Recovery Wizard can recover files accidentally deleted, including files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down, provided that recovery is attempted before the files are permanently overwritten by new data.

Download EaseUs DataRecoveryWizard 3.3.4
Old 01-08-2009

On hotmail when you "delete" a e-mail from inbox it gets moved to the deleted folder and is not deleted untill removed from that folder. If you had delete that folder then you can recover it by using Advanced Windows Mail Recovery 1.0.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,