Thread: Dvdfab decrypter v2.9.6.6

Dvdfab decrypter v2.9.6.6

hi
    i need help regarding dvd application please tell me where i can download virus free DVDFab Decrypter v2.9.6.6 and how i can use it copy and rip don my dvd data files ? please reply
    thank you

Re: Dvdfab decrypter v2.9.6.6

DVDFab Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab Express . It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, Macrovision, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. Before you install, please make sure that you are logged on as Administrator or as a user with Administrator privileges. The installation wizard will guide you through the process.

Who wants to make a backup of his DVD collection since the free program to decrypt using DVDFab. This is a stripped down version (not free) DVDFab Express. This "stripped down" refers to the fact that you can rip DVDs to, but can not burn. But that is no problem for the latter you can free program DVD Flick use.

Easier than ripping with DVDFab ... You insert a DVD, start the program, and copies the entire DVD to your hard disc, including menus, extras, subtitles, in short, the whole bit. Of protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony arccos) attracts DVDFab will not decrypt. An ideal DVD ripper!

ASPI should be selected for Windows 98/Me. Should be chosen for SPTI for Windows 2000/XP/Vista. But we suggest you choose Auto mode.Enable read-ahead cache makes copying faster. But if your drive is old or slow, we suggest Disabling this function.On Windows XP, if your disc is really dirty or scratched, we suggest you disable the cache since Windows XP may switch your DVD drive from DMA to PIO mode.

dvdfab.com