Thread: Hotmail inbox not visable

Hotmail inbox not visable

I am facing problem while using hotmail. I signed in to hotmail account with correct user id and password, but when i try to access inbox to check previous mail it says "You don't have an Inbox yet, sign up for one here". Does any one know where my hotmail inbox is gone?

Re: Hotmail inbox not visable

This issue may occur if your browser settings don’t contribute to your issue, optimize your browser and clear your cache by deleting your temporary Internet files. On the Internet Explorer 6 Tools menu, click Internet Options. The Internet Options box should open to the General tab. On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Delete Files button. This will delete all the files that are currently stored in your cache.Click OK, and then click OK again.

It sounds to me like your Internet Security settings are preventing pages loading because you have either ActiveX controls or Scripting disabled. Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> HTTP 1.1 Settings -> Untick Use HTTP 1.1 & Tick Use HTTP 1.1 Through Proxy connections -> Restart Browser. If it didn't solve the problem then try deleting hotmail from your computer....redownload it,and install..then try your hotmail again.

Can you login to Hotmail? What messenger are you talking about?Check your Anti-Virus software and make sure it is up to date. If you do not have an anti-virus program I recommend installing Avast personal edition.