Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Image won't show in signature

Windows Software

Old 31-07-2009

Hello friends,

I have created an HTML signature which has image attach in it , whenever i am trying to write any new message i am just getting message as a web page that cannot find the image, a placeholder with a red "x" gets displayed instead of that can anyone tell me why i am not able to get image as my signature. Any ideas ?

Old 31-07-2009

Outlook won't add my signature

If you are facing this issue then clcik on tools then Options then goto the Signatures tab over here if Add signatures to all outgoing messages is checked uncheck and check it once again and make sure that the option below that is NOT selected Don't add signatures to Replies and Forwards and finally restart your application for changes to get effected.
Old 31-07-2009

Normally the image will be shown only when your MS Word is set as the message editor for HTML format and if you have set it to some other thing then you won't be able to get it and the images gets stored in a sub-directory that has the same name

Try to use the below code which content of the XML file:

HTML Code:
<xml xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"> 
<o:MainFile HRef="../SIGNATURE1.htm" /> 
<o:File HRef="image1.jpg" /> 
<o:File HRef="image2.jpg" /> 
<o:File HRef="filelist.xml" /> 
</xml>

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,