Thread: How do i do vertical printing with in Word

How do i do vertical printing with in Word

I am having a Microsoft Word document in which i need to print some text but in Vertical order. I don't wanna print whole document, just vertically some words. Do you guys have any idea how to do that ? If yes please let me know how do i do vertical printing with in Word ?

Re: How do i do vertical printing with in Word

Its very simple to do vertical printing in MS word. You need to select Vertically and give the command to print only selection. Now if you are thinking how to select vertically than here is how. You just need to hold down the ALT key as you drag the mouse pointer to select the text. If you want to select the first word on each line, hold down the ALT key and drag the mouse pointer up or down to highlight each word.

For more info on vertical selection see this: Vertically Selection of Text in MS Word

With the help of Alt key and mouse pointer you can make a vertical selection anywhere in your document.Word printing functionality is now updated to be consistent with other Microsoft Windows programs, and you can no longer print property information for multiple documents at one time. You can still, however, print property information for one document at a time.

Thanks a lot buddy for the quick help. I just tried the way you suggested about holding Alt and selecting, and that worked for me. I printed the selected doc and it was just exact i needed. Thank you.!!