Thread: Merge DVD's with Single Menu

Merge DVD's with Single Menu

I had brought some movies. Now I want to merge those movies into a single DVD with the same title menus. Is this possible. How can I preserve back the old menu and merge together all the other movies into a single dvd. I had tried this some tools but does not got the result which is expected. Please suggest any proper software for the same.

Re: Merge DVD's with Single Menu

DVDRemake is a simple DVD editor which is designed to improve the quality and appearance of DVD disc. It is the tool by which you can merge multiple disc and preserve the old menu also. By DVDRemake you can remove unnecessary angles from a multiple videos, remove unnecessary audio and sub pictures, join two complete DVD videos with keeping the old menus, enable or disable menu buttons, edit menus, make motion menus still, remove unnecessary scenes, see a preview effect for the project, etc. It is a full fledged software which offers you a unique features to work with DVD's.
    DVD Shrink 3.2

Merging two disc in a difficult job. As far as I know the menus are deleted and new menus are created. Like if you adding two movies in a single disc by Nero. You will first import videos and then create a new menu in Nero. Here you need to reauthor a new disc with main menu. This will be entirely a new dvd structure. So for this you will need a powerful DVD tool. Try Sonic Scenarist for this. Sonic Scenarist is a fully functional program which also supports blu ray disc.

If you more concerned with the menus of a DVD then use DVD Styler. It is a freeware DVD authoring application which used to create a professional looking DVD's. It is open source software. It can create and burn a disc. It supports avi, mpeg and multiple video formats. The interface is easy to use. DVD style offers you a flexible menu creation tool on basis of scalable vector graphic.