Thread: How to print web datagrid in VB.NET

How to print web datagrid in VB.NET

I have downloaded the program and to its source when i open it in visual studio, it becomes very confusing i just wanted to print the Contents of the DataGrid in VB.NET this is to implement the code but I am not able to write a code and I am also new to VB & VB.NET so please Help me. How should i do that?

Re: How to print web datagrid in VB.NET

Put an <asp : DataGrid> tag inside the tag does the trick. Here are the steps involved. In order to print the current page, I used a printer friendly version of the data that needed to be displayed. Write a JavaScript function which takes care of printing the content from <div> tag. When you get the PDF and hit print button on PDF viewer.

However, as the columns in the page were increasing to any limit, I decided to recursively create the table, then bind the datagrid to the data retrieved and furthermore render the controls that needed to be displayed. if you have done everything mentioned in my post, have you tried pressing the print button? And checking that the printer has ink and paper?

Use DataControlField to extract the rows and get the latest one, where you LA locates, the columns in the page were increasing to any limit, I decided to recursively create the table, then bind the datagrid to the data retrieved and furthermore render the controls that needed to be displayed. This control is very simple to use: just set its DataGridView property and call the PageSetup, PrintPreview and Print methods in the appropriate menu or button click event handlers.